IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFO
registration will open on Friday, February 7th, at 18:00 Berlin time and will be open until Friday, February 14th, 18:00 Berlin time.
We'll have a lottery shortly after.
For various reasons, there have been some adjustments to the registration rules. Please read this information before you form your team:
- No TBAs.
- At least two gender identities have to be represented in your team.
- Teams with two WTNB (women, trans, non-binary) identified players will be given two lives in the lottery.
- All players have to be available on all three tournaments days (Friday, July 31st, 8:00, to Sunday, August 2nd, 19:00). There will be no subbing. If one or more players are missing, the remaining player(s) will play the game on their own. If your whole team doesn't show up you'll lose your games but you'll still be able to enter the tournament at your next scheduled game.
- If you make it to the team list you'll be asked to pay the registration fee of 60 Euros. If you don't pay until the deadline stated in the info mail you'll be put at the end of the waiting list.
- All team players will have to register as main refs or assistant refs. Please make up your mind which one you prefer to be.
- Due to heaps of new players in Berlin we decided to have additional registration rules:
a) Our local teams must include two players from Berlin.
Additionally, some Berlin players put themselves on a
Berlin waiting list.
b) If one or two players from a registered team cancel, their spots will be filled by the players of that Berlin waiting list.
c) If a whole team cancels it will be replaced by the next team on the waiting list.
(b and c were inspired by our mates at Bikepolo Vienna. Thanks!)
3,2,1 - Let's find teammates!