POLOWKND BP 19-20.08

Wo und wann wird Polo gespielt?!
ERTZ

POLOWKND BP 19-20.08

Post by ERTZ »

HeyHey Vienna!

Sadly, our third tournament in Budapest was cancelled, because it wasn't at the best date. Too close to the Euros, too late in the season.
BUT!!!
We want to celebrate the very first game at our TOTALLLY renovated court, at Csengettyu. The renovation was finished on 5th of August, so we will be the totally first players :D
We want make this weekend (plays on Saturday&Sunday) in the same style like the first play in Wördern. Free plays all day long, as many games as you want, until we can see anything.
About the budget: It's totally free, you need spend only for yourself, for the drinks&foods.
If you worry about the accomodation: me can host 2-3 players in my small flat, but if you want to be free and punk, you can sleep in your tent on the court. (yes, for Z plan :) )
We highly recommend it, if you want to play without constrains, if you want to play with new faces, if you prefer more to hanging with the polofamily against to be on the top of the podium.
So you're warmly welcome!

Ps:The guys from Oradea comes totally unstobbaly. After they heard, we cancelled the calssic format, then they became even more enthusiastic! :lol:

here comes the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/440804026304361

If you have any question, just ask me!
I hope we can see you in Budapest!

"Dear Bike Polo Players and people interested in sports!
Unfortunately interest was scarce for the tournament, however we organize the event nevertheless, in less formal circumstances!
The bikepolo court at Csengettyű utca has been renovated, and on this occasion we are organizing an inauguration ceremony. You can play undisturbed for a day, as the court is reserved. There will be music, and there will be barbecue. If you come from far, and would like to sleep at a nonexpensive place, the court is your best choice! Bring something to eat, and we will put it on the barbecue. There is a shop in the neighbourhood. Come and you will get a fuckin' huge welcome :)
Let's have free beer and eternal life.
The organizers: Anna, ERTZ and Kaller"

metriod

Re: POLOWKND BP 19-20.08

Post by metriod »

Sorry Tamas. I need a small brake from travelling abroad. Just to many tournaments before and after that I already had comitted to. Glad you are still doing something that weekend, even if not a tournament. The new court looks good!

Return to “Polo in Wien”